Sugaring, an organic hair removal service, will keep you smooth for weeks and reduce the amount of hair regrowth that you will see.
With all natural ingredients of just sugar, lemon, and water, sugaring is perfect for all skin types, especially sensitive skin. And unlike waxing, sugar removes hair in the direction of hair growth which leaves fewer chances for ingrown hairs. Our experience is once someone gets sugared… they rarely return to the world of waxing.
1. No hair removal of any kind two weeks before sugaring service
2. Hair should be about ¼ of an inch long for best results
3. Come to appointment with clean exfoliated skin
4. Avoid lotions and oils the day of the service for best results
1. Avoid clothing and activity that will cause friction on the treatment area.
2. Avoid applying products to the treatment area for a minimum of 24 hours after service.
Let us customize your glow with our paraben-free, organic sugar based solution. Our spray tan will leave your skin looking radiant with a natural-looking bronzed glow.
At Sugar Coated we customize your tan to your desired look from a light glow to a natural darker tan. Our specialists will make sure you have just the right amount of coverage in the right areas to make you look and feel like the perfect sun kissed babe.
1. Shower and exfoliate the skin before coming for the service.
2. Do not apply any lotions, makeup, deodorant, fragrance or oils after showering
3. Wear loose fitting dark clothing and sandals to your appointment.
4. During your service you can wear whatever makes you feel the most comfortable a swimsuit, panties or completely nude its up to you! Remember that you will have a tan line if you decide to wear a garment.
1. Wait the instructed amount of time this varies depending on what product we use.
2. Avoid any kind of water prior to showering.
3. To lengthen the longevity of your tan, avoid scrubbing in the shower, soaking in water, pat dry after shower and keep your skin moisturized using a paraben and alcohol free lotion.
4. Remember to apply sunscreen, as the solution does not protect against sun damage.