Eyebrow lamination leaves your brows smooth and shiny and creates volume and
fullness. People that have thinning, shapeless or unruly brows may benefit from this
treatment. Eyebrow is like a perm for your brows. The results are not permanent but do
last for about 4-6 weeks. It can help sparse brows making them look more full and
defined. The lamination treatment gives the illusion of more brow hairs than there
actually are, so it's a noninvasive way to create fullness.
1. Come to your appointment with clean skin
1. Avoid getting the brows wet for 24-48 hours.
2. Avoid hot showers, excessive sweating for 24-48 hours for best results
Here are the steps to the brow lamination procedure:
1. The esthetician applies cream to your brows that will lift the hair up.
2. The esthetician brushes your brows upward until they are in the desired
3. A neutralizer cream is applied to set the perm in place.
4. Nourishing oil is applied to prevent skin irritation and dryness from the
5. Tint and shaping may also be added to the treatment to enhance the look of